First Class Underground Survey
Main features include:
- Superior Maneuverability – A large, comfortable handle to make pushing and pulling easier, large wheels for better control and a balanced weight distribution to offer minimum resistance.
- Robustness – Engineered and built to withstand the harshest field conditions, the Opera Duo is suitable for heavy use in every type of terrain.
- Data Quality – Large bandwidth offering the highest resolution; the largest dynamic range for the best penetration depth; and dual-head sensor integrating ultra-wide band antennas (250MHz and 700MHz).
- Intuitiveness – Just click the start button to receive the best performance in every soil condition. No need to perform calibration or adjust any other manual settings.
- Results Delivered On Site – The system tracks the position of the radar and marks targets automatically. All of the acquired data can be exported to CAD and GIS, and reports can be produced directly on site.
RIS One & RIS Plus
Compact and lightweight ground penetrating radar
- Excellent data quality
- Highest flexibility in multi-channel chain connection
- High stacking thereby improving penetration depth
- Wireless link to keep track of the survey path and the location of buried objects;
RIS ONE and RIS PLUS are the ideal solutions for:
- Underground tunnel inspection and condition assessment;
- Bedrock and lithological profiling;
- Fracture characterisation;
- Ground water profiling;
- Foundation and pile measurements;
- Borehole investigations.